Thursday, December 22, 2011

Apricot Piroshki and Kolachki

Only 3 days till Christmas and I had the best day, first I recieved a parcel in the mail full of presents which is always special.Secondly I made delicious sweet dough pastries with my mom today. The whole house was filled with the aroma of apricots, cinnamon, and sugar. We made  Apricot Piroshki, which is sweet dough wrapped around an apricot filling, baked to golden brown, Kolachy, and cinnamon walnut rolls which are basically the same as cinnamon buns.



Apricot Piroshki




Cinnamon walnut buns



Kolachki


Only thing needed is chai...


Are you hungry yet?



I had to take picture because they looks so good, hot and golden brown from the oven. Thought I'd share the photos with you.  As you can see I had a pretty good teacher! Enjoy!   


                         ~ With SweetBakedLove ~

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the most delicious things i have ever baked